Sunday, October 14, 2012

We May Be Moving...

Between the hours of 5:00 PM CT and 7:30 PM CT this evening, Blogger erased all stats on its blogs for an unidentified reason.

I am furious over this. I take great pride in being able to wake up in the morning and go to bed at night seeing how many views I have gotten for the work I have done. To have that erased crushes me. That's 30 months of hard work gone.

I've decided I have had enough of Blogger's shenanigans. I am preparing the Wordpress version of my site in the event that stats for this blog are not restored by 6:00 AM CT Tuesday.

Here is the URL for the Wordpress site.

http://theweathercentre.wordpress.com

4 comments:

Logan said...

I posted a comment on your other post asking about it before I saw your Facebook post. My main blog was reset as well, just wondering I cannot find it anywhere, does google own wordpress as well, because if they do, I think I will switch there too. It seems way better :)

Hope everything works out for you either way

WolfForever said...

I'm very sorry to hear this. :( Hopefully they'll restore the stats. If not I hope you'll find a good home on wordpress as it would be a shame to have such a nice site gone to waste.

There's a quick private message I sent as Hertz on Accuweather BTW. It's very brief (just asking for a verification) but you can feel free to take your time. :)

Definitely a bummer, again very sorry to hear about it. I hope for better luck in the future!

WolfForever said...

Above all I'd say I just really hope you don't lose the motivation to keep us updated on forecasts! Setbacks shouldn't ruin things, after all.

Logan said...

My main blog got its views back, and it looks like yours did too, (unless 1 mil last night:P)...

Hope to see you stay here :)