Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Final 2013-2014 Winter Forecast Release Date

The release date for the 2013-2014 Winter Forecast has been announced!

The final winter forecast will be released on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26 at 12:00 PM Central Time. 

This will be the only forecast released on that date- due to time constraints, the European and Canadian forecasts are unable to be made and released. I will put in bits and pieces of information for each region in this final winter forecast, but it will not be a huge forecast.

Additionally, the format of my winter forecast will change. Rather than the long discussions I typically produce, the forecast will be laid out without this discussion. The reason? Most (if not all) of the information I would put in the discussion is contained in my daily posts.

Andrew 

1 comment:

Frank-o said...

.Dude!!.I can see exactly why you don't feel the need to to make a pages long final forcast! You have laid it all out in the past month or so. You have gave us the data,it is all here and all one has to do is put the pieces of the puzzel together...........Tks & Tip of the Hat!