Monday, April 30, 2012

Storm Prediction Center Issues Slight Risk for Wednesday; Higher Risk Possible


Probability of Severe Weather
The Storm Prediction Center did issue a slight risk today, which was not a surprise to me. However, in the discussion associated with these images, they did mention the potential of a higher risk upgrade in the future. That said, I think there is potential for some more intense weather than what is being pictured here.

I do not have a lot of time to write this, but I can tell you that I will be following this event closely, as it originally started out in the 4-8 day range- something reserved for eventual moderate risk areas or the like.

1 comment:

ERN WX said...

Don't worry folks further east. It will march on east straight to the coast!!!!! Thursday Ohio Valley area, Friday my area. While I am working (till 5pm today) I won't be able to post too much. Just somethin quick.