Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ask Questions About This Winter *LIVE*- Saturday, January 7th

For 1 hour, you can ask as many questions as you want regarding this winter, and have them answered by me.
Here's some examples for possible questions:

-Local Forecast
-What the pattern change means
-When will the pattern change
-Definitions of terms (i.e. polar vortex)

Anything you can think of that has to do with winter you can ask.
We will answer as many questions as we can.
So here's the details.

Time: 12:00-1:00 PM (CST)
Where: We will provide a link on the 'Featured Post' area when the time comes. It will be here on The Weather Centre blog.

FAQ
How many questions can I ask?
-Unlimited.

Will all of my questions be answered?
-We will try our best to answer as many as we can, but as soon as it's 1:00 PM CST we will not be answering any more questions.

Stay tuned for more details!

1 comment:

Aran Jacobs said...

I am trying to think of questions right now.I can't wait!I am going to call myself Aran Jacobs now.