Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thank you

I would like to take some time today to just thank everyone who has looked at this blog, enjoyed it or even bookmarked it.
Last night, I posted a tornado warning for Billings, Montana. Since Billings is a big city, it pained me to have to issue a tornado warning.
However, I issued it as a duty.
It has since netted 160 views on its own, a remarkable number for a single post.
But I don't post these warnings or discussions for views.
I post them to keep people informed, keep people safe and to make sure they know what could and will happen on any day.
While some may criticize me for simply reposting these warnings from the NWS, I do not mind of them.
I encourage those to think what they like.
However, the only reason I issue those warnings is to keep people safe.
And judging by how many people look at those warnings, I believe I have accomplished that.
So thank you for relying on The Weather Centre for your everyday weather needs.

Statistics-
* Only 14 months into this blog's operation, The Weather Centre has gotten over 114,000 views worldwide.
*In one month alone, we topped 36,000 views- that's over a thousand views every day.
*One tornado warning from the deadly April 27, 2011 tornado outbreak got 2,000 views alone.

No comments: